Garmin, Please Give Me Some Maps!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 24, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Garmin Forerunner GPS watches are among the best and favorites of runners all over the world. With each new edition of one of the watches in their various series, they just get better and better with more features added. The release last year of their 620 and 220 watches represented the biggest leap forward yet in embracing advances in technology. The updates/upgrades were enough that it convinced me to go from my beloved Garmin Forerunner 910XT to jump on the Garmin 620. Garmin Forerunner 620/220 Live Tracking Among some of the highlights of this new watch is the ability to allow others to live track your runs. This is an incredible feature that existed on smartphone apps for running but it is really nice to see a mainstream watch take it onboard as well. I have used this many times so that my family can keep up with me in a race or on a very long run. Not only does it show my current location, it also shows... The post Garmin, Please Give Me Some Maps! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...