Gap Adventures 10% discount

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by Remky, Jul 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Remky
    Original Member

Remky Silver Member

Status Points:
    Gap Adventures sent me another catalog of our their tours, and included was a letter with a 10% discount off any tour booked before September 30. I went on an African tour with them last year, and it was amazing. I'm going on another tour with them later this year to Peru. They offer tours all around the world at various price points depending on whether you're willing to rough it a little or want comfortable hotels throughout. The tours don't include the airfare to get you there, but that's why you're collecting miles, right? You can find them at www.gapadventures.com.

Here's the fine print:
    10% off all Gap Adventures group tours booked by September 30, 2011 for travel before December 31, 2011. Does not apply to Independent style or Discovery Adventures tours. Promotion applicable to new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Does not apply to airfare, optional extras such as "My Own Room" or applicable in-country fees. Other restrictions may apply. Please quote promo code SUMMERSAVINGS when booking.

2. I prefer Kumuka Worldwide. They offer the same concept of adventure travel as GAP Adventures but have slightly better accommodation and they include more in their tours. Kumuka also have 10 discount at the moment. I'm trying to decide between Vietnam & Cambodia or an Overland Tour in South America for my next holiday! Here is their website for you to have a look: www.kumuka.com