Gaining Elite Status with oneworld

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I primarily fly with the Star Alliance network, mainly because it is the largest alliance in the world and I can get to anywhere I need quickly and by flying with some of the world’s top airlines. I have Star Alliance Gold and I fly mainly with the Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, Austrian, SWISS), I also fly a lot with LOT Polish Airlines (since they are my “home” carrier), and I also fly a lot with United while in America. I love my Star Alliance Gold status because I can access over 1.000 lounges worldwide regardless of my class of travel. Star Alliance Gold also includes some other key benefits such as: Priority Check-in Extra Baggage Allowance Priority Baggage Handling Priority Security (where available) Worldwide Lounge Access Priority Boarding Priority Reservations Waitlist Priority Airport Standby One key advantage of having Star Gold with any carrier except United is that you can... read more The post Gaining Elite Status with oneworld appeared first on Travelling the World.

Continue reading...