Funky award booking

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by viguera, Dec 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think I'm going to call them even thought the "details" screen shows up ok... :)

oops.JPG

I couldn't change this award on the site so I called them, and the CSR spent a loooong time working on this. Not sure what the story is there, but I obviously want to make sure there are no funky issues when I show up for travel... :)

Has anybody seen anything like this before?

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  2. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Wow, what were you trying to book there? Is that supposed to just be an NYC-PHX-HNL and back trip?

3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Originally I booked JFK-PHX-HNL, but then had to move it up 2 weeks. They showed no availability on the leg to PHX on the 14th, so I had them move it to EWR instead.

I called now and was told that this screen shows the "history" of the award, which is ridiculous because I've never seen this before, and I would imagine the CSR didn't actually "commit" the changes while she was searching around for availability.

Either way, I was told that the details screen is the valid one, where it shows only one flight EWR/PHL/HNL roundtrip, so I'm hoping everything is good. :)

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  4. phlwookie
    Original Member

phlwookie Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've seen this before on itineraries with changes, and particularly multiple changes and/or flights held rather than immediately ticketed. Never had problems traveling.

5. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have similar showing on an upcoming trip. PVD-PHL-BDA-PHL-PVD-PHL-CDG-PHL-PVD. Initial trip booked to Bermuda, then changed to Paris. Details show up fine when you click on the itinerary.