From YTZ: Book your next flight and earn 50% Bonus Air Canada Status Miles until December 31, 2012.

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by ACMM, Oct 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Link

Note - this is Latitude fares

2. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Alas, already have three flight from/to YTZ booked for this month and next but in T+. Guess I'll put them into my MP or M&M account.

3. tcook052
    Original Member

tcook052 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This actually isn't a new promo as the linked T&C notes:

• Offer valid on eligible scheduled non-stop Air Canada Express flights operated by Sky Regional for travel between June 6, 2012 and December 31, 2012.

4. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well not sure if it had been posted here - did not see it but will be honest did not search extensively - mea culpa if it was already posted.

5. tcook052
    Original Member

tcook052 Silver Member

Status Points:
    No better to include it than not but was mentioning it in case readers thought it was a new promo or were possibly confusing it with another.

6. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    When will AC get the message about YTZ? Flew AC Express on Monday midday and the flight had fewer than 20 passengers...about the same load as I've had on every one of these flights to/from YUL. Can't understand why AC doesn't change some of its flights to YOW where the mother load of potential passengers really exists. All the YUL route seems to do is hold onto its slots at a pretty high cost.

7. The Lev
    Original Member

The Lev Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ding ding ding - we have a winner.

I think AC feels if they are going to do a route from YTZ they need the frequency, although you may be right that they could do a better job filling planes from YOW - although that might only serve to make their YOW-YYZ route less/unprofitable.