Frequent Traveler Awards

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Mar 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Dear MilePoint Members,

We hope you’ll vote for Hyatt Gold Passport in this year’s Frequent Traveler Awards. Thanks to all our loyal members, last year Hyatt Gold Passport won Best Elite Level in both the Americas and Asia. We hope you’ll make us your favorite in this year’s awards. Please visit http://vote.ftawards.com/ and cast your ballot for Hyatt Gold Passport by March 31, 2011.

Warm regards,

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge

2. kenbo
    Original Member

kenbo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I voted last week and put Hyatt at the number 1 spot for the hotel awards. My wife and I love the program and the benefits! [​IMG]

3. Kaanapali
    Original Member

Kaanapali Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think a lot of people who eagerly voted for HGP last year will be slower to this year (if they do at all)....and the reason would have nothing (or very little) to do with the current promo (imho) but rather the seemingly confirmed abolition of G bonuses as noted elsewhere on MP.

On a different (yet related) topic, do you have any idea on whether the one-year anniversary of the Hyatt Visa Card will come with any "enhancements/rewards" to entice people to pay the annual fee for another year - say for example one (1) free night award or a certain set number of GP points? Thanks!

IDGflygirl likes this.
  4. FriendlySkies
    Original Member

FriendlySkies Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm betting that some people will vote, based on the new promo and lack of Gx codes.

5. chanp
    Original Member

chanp Silver Member

Status Points:
    Already voted, I shouldn't say how I voted just yet

Always Be Flying likes this.
  6. IDGflygirl
    Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    The 2010 programs were great![​IMG] FT Awards consideration is for 2010 only![​IMG]

7. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just voted! Hope GP is doing well at the awards [​IMG]

8. Phineas
    Original Member

Phineas Silver Member

Status Points:
    maybe for you but when I vote, i consider up to the moment information and no way am I going to let GP escape with the lame current promo while combined with the removal of Gx bonuses, it just makes GP fall back to the pack with the rest of the major programs

9. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's hard to avoid that, which makes the timing of the vote very unfortunate and the results questionable (other than for the winners, who will use it for marketing). Don't think I'll bother to vote.

10. Phineas
    Original Member

Phineas Silver Member

Status Points:
    i agree, the winners will be using these awards and there is no reason to exclude the current status of the program if they are going to try to claim via some marketing that they are the best. Hence use all available information when making a selection