Frequent Miler - Thousands of Free Ultimate Rewards Points!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 16, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This deal is only good through Saturday, so act fast! A reader tipped me off to this over the weekend (thanks!), but I just now got around to checking it out. Sorry for the delay! The idea is to go through the Ultimate Rewards Mall to Staples.com. Once there, buy up to $700 in...
    ©Frequent Miler, a BoardingArea Blog

Continue reading...

schnitzel likes this.
  2. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    So I did this. I have confirmation emails, applied for the rebates.

Now, the pending auth has disappeared from my Chase Ink online summary. It didn't move to a completed sale.

Did anyone else get the final charge here?

3. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was curious to the same thing since it wasn't showing up yesterday but the CSR said she didn't know either but considering it was an authorized transaction it should go through. Looked at my account an hour ago and saw it posted today so yours should be posting soon as well. Haven't received an e-mail from Chase confirming the purchase on the UR portal though.

If only the rebate will process soon as well so no interest accumulates :eek:

4. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    So I found that my order was held up, I emailed, and now it's OK again. Of course, my download links have all expired (even before the email came) but I don't think I really care, unless I need to initiate the downloads in order to keep the process moving.