Freewavz Earphones Are Coming!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 6, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Without even trying a pair yet, I already feel that the Freewavz Earphones could be the best earphones I have ever used – for running and every day use. That is somewhat a bold claim to make for something that I have not even touched yet, but I have come to know the creator, Dr. Eric Henson, over the last few weeks and have really enjoyed and appreciated the knowledge that he has imparted to me about their development and the amount of engineering heavyweights that he has on the team. Plus, he gave me a live video demo of them and showed me the ins and outs of the product and I am very impressed. And I am not the only one that feels like this about them. There are some very heavy hitters that are also rumored to be interested in the Freewavz Earphones as well as some top notch athletes that are spokespersons for the Freewavz. - Freewavz Earphones – A Must See - The Next Best Earphones? - Kickstarter Link... The post Freewavz Earphones Are Coming! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...