Free TripIt Pro With Barclays Arrival Card

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Free TripIt Pro With Barclays Arrival Card

I was just paying my Barclays Arrival Plus bill and noticed that they are now offering a free upgrade to TripIt Pro ($50 value) to cardholders.

A full list of TripIt Pro features can be found here.

[​IMG]

“TripIt Pro”

If you aren’t familiar with TripIt, basically once you sign up for their free service, you can forward all your travel confirmation emails (flights, hotels, cars, etc) to TripIt and they will automatically compile them into one centralized itinerary. Typically email confirmations from United, Expedia, Hyatt, etc all get lost in my email inbox, so whenever something comes in, I always automatically forward it to TripIt so I don’t lose it.

While the centralized itinerary feature is great, the reason I really love TripIt is that it also tracks how many miles, countries, and cities I have been to. My below TripIt stats date back to 2010.

[​IMG]

“My 2014 so far”

Just for this feature alone, I’d suggest signing up.

Recap

While I am not sure if I’d ever pay for TripIt Pro out of pocket, since I use the free version of TripIt fairly often, I certainly will take advantage of this free upgrade offer and see how much extra value TripIt Pro offers.

-Parag

Don’t ever miss another FFU Update or Travel Deal!

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, RSS, Breaking Deals Text Alert, or Email !

The post Free TripIt Pro With Barclays Arrival Card appeared first on Frequent Flyer University.

The post Free TripIt Pro With Barclays Arrival Card appeared first on BoardingArea.

The post Free TripIt Pro With Barclays Arrival Card appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

The post Free TripIt Pro With Barclays Arrival Card appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...