Free Southwest 15% Off Discount Codes

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by redzfann, Feb 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. redzfann
    Original Member

redzfann Active Member

Status Points:
    Edited to add: As of Feb 23 I'm no longer giving away codes, sorry.

Terms and conditions:

# 15% discount valid for use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare purchase before taxes and fees
    # Purchase must be made between January 20, 2011 and April 30, 2011 for travel January 20, 2011 through June 1, 2011.
    # Blackout dates apply February 17, 2011 through February 28, 2011, April 21, 2011 through April 25, 2011, and May 20, 2011 through May 24, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date the discount will not apply.
    # One discount applied per itinerary (maximum of eight tickets/itinerary)
    # The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool "DING!".
    # This promotion does not include Business Select, Anytime, and Senior fares.
    # This promotion includes all Wanna Get Away fares.
    # Discount does not include taxes and fees.
    # 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
    # Roundtrip purchase required.
    # Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
    # Youth, Child, Infant, Military Fares are not available for purchase at southwest.com or swabiz.com.
    # Reservations made through southwestvacations.com are not eligible for this promotion.

I have access to multiple codes so if you need one please let me know.

2. Delta Gazillion Miler
    Original Member

Delta Gazillion Miler Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the offer redzfann! Contrary to my handle, WN is my second choice for airlines.

3. pokerhammy
    Original Member

pokerhammy Silver Member

Status Points:
  4. milestoburn
    Original Member

milestoburn Gold Member

Status Points:
    hmm.. want to travel to MCO in May but looks like ideal day would fall in the blackout.

5. serchjos

serchjos Active Member

Status Points:
    if you have any of the codes left please let me know because i am booking tonight.

6. redzfann
    Original Member

redzfann Active Member

Status Points:
    I sent you a code yesterday evening within an hour of your request but you never acknowledged receipt. Did you receive it OK??

7. polar_bear
    Original Member

polar_bear Active Member

Status Points:
    I have an available code as well if any one needs it.

8. Hi redzfann,

I am trying to book a flight for 5 on Southwest. Do you happen to have any available codes for this discount that I could use. Thanks in advance for your response!

# 15% discount valid for use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare purchase before taxes and fees
    # Purchase must be made between January 20, 2011 and April 30, 2011 for travel January 20, 2011 through June 1, 2011.
    # Blackout dates apply February 17, 2011 through February 28, 2011, April 21, 2011 through April 25, 2011, and May 20, 2011 through May 24, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date the discount will not apply.
    # One discount applied per itinerary (maximum of eight tickets/itinerary)
    # The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool "DING!".
    # This promotion does not include Business Select, Anytime, and Senior fares.
    # This promotion includes all Wanna Get Away fares.
    # Discount does not include taxes and fees.
    # 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
    # Roundtrip purchase required.
    # Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
    # Youth, Child, Infant, Military Fares are not available for purchase at southwest.com or swabiz.com.
    # Reservations made through southwestvacations.com are not eligible for this promotion.

I have access to multiple codes so if you need one please let me know.[/quote]

9. bbbb
    Original Member

bbbb Silver Member

Status Points:
    The terms say that these have to be used on a round trip reservation, has anyone tried to cancel the return to see what happens?

10. Sam Axe
    Original Member

Sam Axe Silver Member

Status Points:
    The RT requirement is a little disappointing as I tend to shift trips around a lot and end up with anytime fares in one direction. But I'll get some use for these on some work trips this spring.

11. redzfann
    Original Member

redzfann Active Member

Status Points:
    I still have a bunch of codes, if you still need one just click on my user name and send me a message.

bbbb likes this.
  12. Hey Redzfann I could use a 15% code or possibly 2 if you have them my wife and I our going to Vegas and have to fly seperate, if I can book it all on one transaction I would need only one though. Thanks so much in advance!
    ullman4003@msn.com

13. I am in need of a 15% Southwest coupon. Could one of you wonderful people please send me one if you have one? Fiancee and I are trying to get to Vegas (not Elvis wedding or anything, just a little prewedding fun!)

Thanks!

14. redzfann
    Original Member

redzfann Active Member

Status Points:
    ullman4003 and supertraveler: I just sent you codes.

After giving away more than a dozen of these things I'm calling it quits, no more requests please.

On my soapbox now: as a child I was taught that when someone gave you something it was common courtesy to acknowledge the gift. It's disappointing that a few of the recipients couldn't even zap back a quick "Got it, thanks" message to let me know the code was received. Must have done a quick Google search for free WN 15% off codes, found this thread, asked, received - mission accomplished, over and out.

Had to get that off my chest, I feel better now. Off my soapbox.

15. I wish I would have found this thread yesterday! redzfann, if you still have any more codes, I would really appreciate your help. If you could send just one more code I would be so grateful!

If not, I completely understand. Thanks anyway, and I'm sorry that other people were not thankful for the gifts. :(

16. redzfann
    Original Member

redzfann Active Member

Status Points:
    Check your messages, I just sent you a code.

I'm done now, this time I mean it!

17. You're too nice redzfann! I appreciate your kind gesture, thanks again! :)

18. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anymore codes available? One would be appreciated.