Free On My Way service from YTZ

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by canucklehead, Nov 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

You can now enjoy daily nonstop service from the heart of Toronto to the soul of Montreal.

Get complimentary On My Way service!

When you fly out of downtown Toronto on Air Canada you always enjoy lounge access at Toronto City Airport, including complimentary refreshments, snacks and Wi-Fi. And now, for a limited time, we invite you to enjoy complimentary On My Way service.
    Special offer: For a limited time, get complimentary On My Way service when you purchase a Tango Plus or Latitude fare for flights between Toronto City Airport and Montreal or via Montreal to/from Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, simply enter the promo code below.

Promotion code
    • Valid on Tango Plus or Latitude fares.
    • Travel from November 18 until December 31, 2011.
    • Book by November 14, 2011 midnight, from your city of departure.
    Air Canada value.
    Let us welcome you aboard the comfort of our state-of-the-art Bombardier Q-400 aircraft with leather seats, complimentary premium bar service and snacks. Plus you’ll earn Aeroplan® Miles on each flight. On the run? You can always check-in on your mobile device, or online, in advance on
    Only Air Canada now offers you the choice of two Toronto airports between Toronto and Montreal and the most nonstop service. The new service complements our Rapidair service from Toronto Pearson. And, you’ll also now be able to access flights from either airport if you have a Rapidair Pass.
    * Operated by Sky Regional
    • SPECIAL OFFER: Complimentary On My Way service is included in Tango Plus and Latitude fares for flights between Toronto City Airport and select cities.
    • Please do not select the On My Way service travel option when booking.
    • A second email itinerary receipt will be sent confirming your complimentary On My Way service.
    YULtide and ACMM like this.