Free movies on your next flight via Gogo Inflight Internet

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jun 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Courtesy: AA.com Free movies on your next flight via Gogo Inflight Internet A month or two ago Gogo Inflight Internet sent out an email announcing that it will offer several movies free of charge aboard U.S. flights. Presently, the free movies list includes: Into The Woods; Big Hero 6; Guardians of the Galaxy; Maleficent; Captain America: The Winter Soldier; and Frozen. This is great for when you are aboard a flight that does not have an inflight entertainment system. I’m currently on an American B737 from MIA to LAX and the aircraft only has the overhead entertainment screens. Thankfully, I can stream the above mentioned movies via my iPad and enjoy a better showing than what is being offered on my flight. Enjoy your movie!
    The post Free movies on your next flight via Gogo Inflight Internet appeared first on The Winglet.

The post Free movies on your next flight via Gogo Inflight Internet appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...