Free Money! $20 Back On $20 Spend At Amazon [Amex Offer]

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Amex released a new Amex Offer today that is a no-brainer for anyone that has the offer – $20 back on $20 spent at Amazon! This is easy spend since you can buy just about anything at Amazon, including gift cards, so this $20 is a fantastic deal! I have it on most of my cards (with the exception of my Platinum and my business SPG card) as well as on my wife’s cards. Amex Offer Of $20 Back On $20 Spend At Amazon Go and do this right now – this likely will not last long! Accessing the Amex Offer Log in to your American Express account and click on any of the cards you have in the account. Scroll down to the Offers portion and you should see the following offer waiting for you! Here are the details: Must be used by June 6, 2015 (though it says the offer expires June 14) Must be used on or – in other words, not for use with Checkout by Amazon or... The post Free Money! $20 Back On $20 Spend At Amazon [Amex Offer] appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...