Free Miles&More air miles

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by svenmoss, Dec 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. svenmoss

svenmoss New Member

Status Points:
    Today I found out that there is a way to earn 120 free air miles with Miles&More. To get your 120 miles all you have to do is publish a review on HolidayCheck about a hotel you have recently stayed in.

While you are submitting your review you will be prompted for you Miles&More code and once the review has been published you will be credited with 120 miles. This reward is applicable for every hotel review submitted and is a great way to get something back from giving reviews.

marcwint55, ffitalia, MSYgirl and 2 others like this.
  2. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    120 miles only until 31 December, normally are 100. Max 1.000 miles for month. As an alternative you can earn 150 TopBonus AirBerlin miles.
    Review is very simply and fast, it takes about 5-10 minutes for compiling form

marcwint55 likes this.
  3. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just signed up and did my first review. Thanks for the info on a great way to earn some extra miles.

4. Ready2board

Ready2board Silver Member

Status Points:
    No need to do a full review, also the shorter version counts.

5. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks, i read about it a few months back from John from Loyalty Lobby's blog so did i think 5 reviews. Hotel Check would then do a validation of the trip reports and send a email when each of your reviews are validated, so you can expect the points after that. I remember for one of the reports, some details (can't recall if its the address of the hotel), did
    not seem to match some of the details in their hotel database so a staff emailed me to enquire for more details and for sending the booking reservation over, which i did, and got the points..:)

6. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
  7. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    this is the email from Holiday Check upon validation :

Thank you for your review on HolidayCheck

Hello XXX,

Thank you for sharing your holiday experience with other HolidayCheck users.

Your review successfully underwent our quality checking process and it will be published.

Due to a recent site update, we are facing a server complication and your review is therefore not on the website at the moment. We are working on a solution. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we politely ask you for your patience with this matter.

Once online you will be able to view your review for Mercure here.

Want to earn more miles? Write another review now!

If you have any questions regarding your review, please write to us with your review ID number XXXXX at content@holidaycheck.com.

We'll gladly help.