Free Membership at Last Minute Travel Club right now

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by thetravelloop, Sep 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. thetravelloop
    Original Member

thetravelloop Silver Member

Status Points:
    flyingdawg and garyst16 like this.
  2. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks thetravellop. I have not used it but have now registered and will check it out.

3. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just registered and checked out some hotels - prices were NOT much of a savings - if any at all. Only checked one city - but I'm not sure it's even worth free - nevertheless thanks for the heads up

4. thetravelloop
    Original Member

thetravelloop Silver Member

Status Points:
    I took a look as well and didn't see anything great. I was wondering if maybe it was good for something I didn't know about.

5. mowogo
    Original Member

mowogo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Seeing some decent deals, however I'm a little too attached to my hotel benefits to use them.

flyingdawg likes this.
  6. lohiadk

lohiadk Silver Member

Status Points:
    Limited hotels and not very attractive rates
    I also checked for a flight to LHR and it qouted 2500+ airline websites qoute 800+ same dates

7. KyRoamer
    Original Member

KyRoamer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Tried two flights. Was same on one and $50 (almost 15%) high on the other compared to Kayak.com pricing.

8. Mrs. Fredd
    Original Member

Mrs. Fredd Silver Member

Status Points:
    I couldn't find anything either. Is this a new program? Perhaps it will improve when it becomes more known.

9. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's not new. They normally charge $49.99 annually for this membership. IIRC, it was offered as a consolation gift to those who got angry at LastMinuteTravel.com for their World for a Dollar "sale" in which they switched the terms to a contest after the promo started -- despite the official T&Cs clearly stating that it was not one. My experience with this company is not positive.

Chimpy likes this.
  10. lohiadk

lohiadk Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also found the hotel rates to be higher than those shown on kayak or hotelscombined

11. I did not use this program at all. But still I would like to be the member of this club, as its very beneficial for us at the time of travel deals. As I am the member of last minute deals and you wont believe but I am feeling very lucky to have such an affordable packages launched by them.

12. I have visited to the link they have given and I would love to be the member of this club. Even the last minute deals has also started the club where I have registered as a member and believe me, this forum is found to be very helpful for me as far as the vacations packages are concerned.

13. anng3
    Original Member

anng3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just went and joined. Saw Vienna Courtyard starting at $77. Put in 2 mos of dates and never saw a $77 rate.
    Might look at it periodically but not impressed so far.