Free, Hot Breakfasts Are Coming To Fairfield Inn & Suites

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by uggboy, Apr 4, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    || Free, Hot Breakfasts Are Coming To Fairfield Inn & Suites ||

Cheers, excellent news. :)

MyTravels, nacho and MX like this.
  2. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the news! I'm so fed up with the waffles as it was the only hot item at FFI. I wonder if Springhill Suites will do the same?

uggboy likes this.
  3. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sounds alot like the HIX offerings minus the cinnamon rolls.

uggboy likes this.
  4. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed at 1 HIX in the US close to Grand Canyon and there was no egg or bacon. I stayed at a 1 HIX in Europe and all I got was cold food. I don't get to stay at HIX that much. I think the breakfast offering at FFI is more like Staybridges but not as nice.

I stayed at a FFI in Fresno and they actually had hot items as well as manager's reception which was awesome.

uggboy likes this.
  5. MyTravels
    Original Member

MyTravels Silver Member

Status Points:
    Mabye it has been property dependent but for example the Fairfield Inn Times Square has had microwave patties, microwave oatmeal and I think Belgian waffles (and hard-boiled eggs) since opening (years ago).

I just stayed at another FI (post 4/6) and they had the same as I have expected in the past (microwave patties, oatmeal, waffles, hard-boiled eggs) and none of the "new" hot items which would only be scrambled eggs and bacon (neither of which I are important IMHO, just a data-point)

uggboy likes this.
  6. Counsellor
    Original Member

Counsellor Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Fairfield I stay at (when I stay at Fairfields :D) offered waffles and microwaved Jimmy Dean sausage or canadian bacon and egg sandwiches. Might just be an individual property thing, though.

MyTravels likes this.
  7. BlackHill

BlackHill Active Member

Status Points:
    That's really a good news. Its time Marriott starts providing free breakfast for atleast platinum elite at all hotels at all days(Including weekends)