Free HHonors Gold for UA elites [Targeted]

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by harvson3, Aug 31, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. harvson3

harvson3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Check your email inbox or spam folder.

I just received an email with the subject line "Your loyalty to MileagePlus has earned you a valuable offer from Hilton HHonors."

It redirects here: https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/AirlineAcquisition2012/united

It's free Gold Status through March 2014. Must sign up by November 25, 2012.

The T&C state that you need not be a new member signing up; existing HHonors members can call HHonors to get Gold status through March 2014. There is also an offer for 6,000 UA miles bonus after five nights.

2. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:

kwai, mht_flyer and MX like this.
  3. Charucki

Charucki Active Member

Status Points:
    Looks like it is targeted -- I cannot get the status

4. chrislacey
    Original Member

chrislacey Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I believe it is targeted. Doesn't work for me either. Thanks for posting, harvson3!

5. Camino Cielo

Camino Cielo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for the heads-up. This is pretty fine. I received one of these a couple of years ago in a United Premier Executive update or statement email. Almost missed seeing it, as it wasn't the top billed offer. But it was a challenge - not a "match" per se - four stays to Gold. I'm on a MVP challenge right now, but this would be even nicer. Hope that more invites are issued.

6. Camino Cielo

Camino Cielo Silver Member

Status Points:
    [Please enter a valid account number.]

Not sure whether they're going by our old or new MP number (but neither worked) or if this means one is not targeted.

Oh, well... Thanks again, harvson3, for the tip and the link.

7. tornadoflyer

tornadoflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Emailed them...as a "Silver" but Hyatt Platinum( thanks MP)......status match??
    Bingo.... GOLD through March 2014.......

Worth a try......

8. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

NJUPINTHEAIR Silver Member

Status Points:
    This has been around for awhile, now. Most of those who received it received it in error, per the powers that be. In any event, if you complain, they will sign you up for a consolation prize that if you have a next stay at a HHonors property -- paid stay -- you will earn a one time bonus of 2,500 points.