Free ClubAcela/Metropolitan Lounge Pass (exp. 2/28/11)

Discussion in 'Amtrak | Guest Rewards' started by TheInternationalLine, Feb 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. TheInternationalLine
    Original Member

TheInternationalLine Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have an extra lounge pass to give away if someone can use it before the end of the month. I'll mail it out to the first person to PM me a mailing address (and "like" this post... hehe)!

Exiled in Express and violist like this.
  2. Erasmus
    Original Member

Erasmus Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not sure if there's a CC here, or if such posts are permitted in regular forums. If so, I also have my annual allotment (which also double as 10% off coupons) I'd be happy to gift to anyone that actually rides through cities with lounges, unlike me.

3. mowogo
    Original Member

mowogo Gold Member

Status Points:
    There is not a CC here, as one goal that Randy has stated is for members to give things like this which they have no use for away. This way it builds and fosters community. And strangely enough for once I may have a use as I am considering taking Amtrak to DC next weekend, but don't want to make the formal request until I have actually decided how I am getting there.

4. TheInternationalLine
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I read the new terms and conditions, and didn't see anything prohibiting sharing coupons or giving stuff away... To be honest, I kind of like being able to give stuff away to community members at large -- not just people who post a lot or have access to certain forums.

5. TheInternationalLine
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Still available, BTW.

6. mowogo
    Original Member

mowogo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I concur, the ability (and encouragement) to give things to members who are can use something you are unable to fosters a stronger community than one where everyone is trying to maximize value for "junk" (yes it has value, but since you are not able to use it it is useless)

7. eap
    Original Member

eap Silver Member

Status Points:
    My regular stations lack ClubAcela. Oh well!