Free Amex SPG50

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by Pegasus, Mar 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Pegasus
    Original Member

Pegasus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hi all,

I have two Amex SPG50s exp. 4/31/11 that I cannot use. PM and I'll be happy to mail out to you. Please make sure you can use them before the expiration date.

flacey8, Kalboz, catharsis and 2 others like this.
  2. travelinmike33
    Original Member

travelinmike33 Silver Member

Status Points:
    If any non-Starwooders get here by looking at the popular discussions from the home page like I did, the SPG50s are certificates for 50% off the rack rate at any Starwood property (some restrictions apply). This discount may or may not be lower than other bookable rates on spg.com. I realize this is probably well-known on the Starwood board, but if I can save 1 person from googling, I've done my job :D

flacey8, chrislacey, Pegasus and 2 others like this.
  3. scubaflyer
    Original Member

scubaflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the info travelinmike33. I just got the answer to this question, but you definitely are saving others some time by giving this info.

Pegasus and Kalboz like this.
  4. Spangenberg
    Original Member

Spangenberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think I have one as well. I need to find it though, If you are interested, I can mail it out as well....

5. Pete
    Original Member

Pete Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have an SPG50 available - expires 7/31/11. Let me know if you are interested.

UPDATE: Gone.

6. sargenet
    Original Member

sargenet Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also have 2 that expire June 30th... won't be using them so first person to send me a PM with address I will send them out to you...

EDITED: GONE