FRA arrival question, includes FCT/FCL question

Discussion in 'Miles & More | Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian/Partners' started by ducster, Apr 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ducster
    Original Member

ducster Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm flying LH F through FRA in a few weeks from SEA, meeting a friend who is coming in from EWR on CO. I get in about 1/2 hour before he does, and we're connecting together on LH to MAD, so we'll have about 2-1/2 hours from when he gets in. I understand that I can bring him in as a guest to either the FCL or FCT. I think one of the FCLs would be much easier, but he's also lobbying to go to the FCT, which is fine with me.

Checking the flight arrivals last week it seemed that both the SEA-FRA and the EWR-FRA flights arrive at either A or B (bus gates, I think), with no real pattern. They seem to alternate almost daily. If on that day one of us winds up at A and the other at B, I assume that the FCL A is the best choice given that the MAD flight will leave out of there, and that will be a good place just to meet. Without debating the efficiency of this decision, if we decide to go to the FCT instead, where should we meet- the FCT itself, or somewhere in the main terminal?

Thanks!

2. Junca
    Original Member

Junca Silver Member

Status Points:
    How about baggage claim? (although not collecting baggage...) Then walk to the FCT from there.

3. rcs
    Original Member

rcs Active Member

Status Points:
    I'd meet at the Lufthansa Welcome Lounge, which is right after baggage claim. While your're waiting for your friend, you can already have a shower there.

Since you need to re-clear security after coming in from the United States, you can pretty much also exit the concourse ;)