Four Ways To Save On Last-Minute Holiday Shipping

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

One area where I save quite a bit of money by living in hotels is with material goods. Living out of a carry-on really gives you perspective on what material goods you need and which you don't. It makes it really fun for my mom to try and go Christmas shopping for me (I tell her I really don't want anything, but that doesn't mean she'll ever listen). ;) That being said, I know many people spend a good amount on shopping and shipping this time of year, and the costs can add up quickly. Fortunately, American Express has several ways for cardholders to save on last-minute shipping. I'm sure I'm not the only that's a procrastinator in general, so hopefully this is helpful to some of you. ShopRunner is a membership program which offers express shipping (generally 2-day) and other benefits for a subscription fee of $8.95 per month, or $79 per year. Amex cardholders (including authorized users) receive a complimentary membership, which can be shared with two household members as well. The post Four Ways To Save On Last-Minute Holiday Shipping appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...