Four Points Sheraton, Sydney [Master Therad]

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by Leumas, Jun 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Leumas
    Original Member

Leumas Silver Member

Due to some late changes to my travel plans, I popped in here for a quick night before flying out the next morning.

I was originally scheduled to arrive at around 8pm, but didn't get there until about 10pm... Just like many times before, upgrades to a suite can generally be taken as a granted for Plats. Even as a Gold, you may sometimes struck 'gold' and get a suite. This time, I booked the cheapest rate (as per usual), and got a Darling Harbour suite.

Despite this, the place is showing signs of old age. Carpets are worn, and the plumbing noisy. I've heard rumours that things are being upgraded, so we'll see...

I was only at the property for like 7 hours this time, but I've been here many times before. While there's a gym, there's no pool. Parking can be valet or self. The car park is literally opposite the property. But if you arrive late and leave early, you can park on the street for free (like I did this time).

- Good price
    - Excellent upgrades
    - Location - in the CBD, short walk to Darling Harbour and many tourist attractions

- Things are showing their age
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

This seems to be the second master thread on this property that YOU have started. The other one is from February 25 and is listed in the wiki.
    SC Flier likes this.
  3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

While this is horribly off topic, I can't help but wonder... I know it's not that difficult to come up with the idea, but I don't remember anybody having an upside down avatar before.

Now I have to go find a different one. :)