Four Points Downtown Seattle Center - Master Thread

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by Jslo, Sep 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Jslo
    Original Member

Jslo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had a one night stay here this week. I was in Seattle for about 24 hours on business and this hotel served me well. It has only been open about 1 month (8/11). It was clean, friendly and very adequate. There is onsite parking in a garage below the hotel which is $12 self park overnight.

It is in a good area for hanging out in Seattle. Not far from the usual spots- Pike Place Market, Skyneedle, etc. Website claims walking distance:

“The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center is close to all the city’s hotspots. You can walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and great restaurant and shopping districts. We also make it easy to drive around, with garage parking and nearby highways.”

The website also says Skyneedle views, but I did not see it from the hotel and maybe it is only one side of the hotel. I am SPG Platinum and didn’t get a room with skyneedle views, just a view of a courtyard. Had I read the web before going, or a review like this one- I would have asked. They were very friendly and eager to serve so I think if it was an option I would have gotten it if I asked. The staff gets some slack on this as most of them have only worked there a few weeks at most. The web also mentioned suites- which I was not offered nor did I ask. Do Four Points have suites? In general it is hard to imagine they have some kind of amazing suite. But perhaps they do.

The bar appetizer of Geoduck Clam Chowder was delicious, but actually more like a gumbo. They had a couple pretty tasty local IPA’s on tap as well. I hung out there a bit and did some emails, nice simple atmosphere.

As for overall review, it is a nice/clean new Four Points and affordable. Great location, accessibility, and convenient to other places in the city. I'd stay again next time on business when cost consciousness mattered.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jupper, sendaiben, uggboy and 5 others like this.