Four New American Express Sync Offers Live This Week

Discussion in 'Wandering Aramean Travel Tools' started by Wandering Aramean, May 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]After a couple quiet weeks the American Express Sync promotions are back with some fun action this week. Four new offers came out this morning, including two I will likely get some value from. And, thanks to SyncAssist, I didn’t have to do anything to register.

Here are the deals out this week:

#AmexHGI

Get a 1X $30 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $150+ on all charges to your room, including your room rate, when you pay for your stay with Hilton Garden Inn between 5/18/15 and 7/20/15.
    #AmexWFM

Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single qualifying purchase of $75 or more in-store at Whole Foods Market ® or online at wholefoodsmarket.com by 7/17/2015.
    #AmexWag

Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $50 or more on a qualifying purchase online at Wag.com and family of brands by 6/30/15.
    #AmexHomeDepot

Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $75 or more in-store at The Home Depot and online at homedepot.com by 6/15/15.

I will likely take advantage of the Whole Foods and Home Depot offers, though I do wish the Home Depot offer was live this past weekend when I actually spent far more than that sprucing up the back deck. Oops.

And, seriously, if you’re still signing up for all of these manually on Twitter than please let me help you out with that. SyncAssist is free, easy and automatic. More than 1600 twitter accounts are using it already to get hooked up with all the offers as they come out. It makes saving money so much easier.

Related Posts:

The post Four New American Express Sync Offers Live This Week appeared first on Wandering Aramean.

Continue reading...

canucklehead likes this.