ForeSee survey for DL.COM functionality

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by redtailshark, Nov 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Question 28.

28.1: What about the SkyMiles section do you feel needs improving?
    No area of Delta.com needs improving (WTF!!?? Does anyone ever select this option?)

All of it.
    28.2: What about the Online booking process do you feel needs improving?

So many things at DL.COM need improvement it's not worth the time to exhaustively document them.
    Jeff has no interest in delivering a better customer experience. He knows why DL.COM sucks and so do we. At such time as DL.COM doesn't present, for instance, 635000 SkyMile redemption demands for one pax from PHL to FCO - not all of which is in J - then it might at least be competitive. This number does not correspond to any published multiple of miles required in the SM program. It's vastly higher. This is evidently deliberate and it's distasteful to customers.
    As things stand, DL.COM remains *best in class* At least get the stock value moving, Jeff. My DL stock has tanked and I need it to recover. Even these notorious shenanigans don't seem to be doing the trick.

The consultants must see so many of these they are choking on their coffee when they read them. The question is, does anyone have the chutzpah to actually foward these to Jeff?

ryandc99 likes this.
  2. redtailshark

Status Points:
    Here are some of my responses to the CO.COM survey on Tuesday's flight PHX-EWR:

[Give your Comments on OP]

OnePass annihilates the notorious DL SM program. Jeff R.'s program is indeed "best in class" but Jeff S. offers us a program that is factually second-to-none. As he says. It keeps us flying UA and denouncing DL's awful product.

Scott, Jeff: Can something be done about the unspeakable Koito seats in the Y cabins of the 73NG fleet? It's by far the worst experience, unfortunately, even worse than DL's product in that case. The UA E+ Recaro fit is much better.

And the BOOKING TOOL! CO.COM is the industry best. Don't revert to UA.COM for this vital function. Give us the value we want and we'll return the favor with our business all the time. Do not follow Jeff R's idiocy over at DL. We know, and you know, he - and it - is *best in class*

[Additional comments on OP]

Good work. Maintain the focus! Keep the program intact, give us improvements, not the old OnePass style *enhancements* or any DL *best in class* baloney.

Do not, under any circumstances, ever give us THIS:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...rld-record-even-dl-sm-best-class-alright.html

3. brfort
    Original Member

brfort Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think that you should take this discussion somewhere else. No wonder no one is replying to your threads. Here, and elsewhere, all of your posts seem more about busting delta and building up UA. Really not the point of this forum.

4. redtailshark

Status Points:
    So what if nobody replies to the threads? Where is it stated that it is the objective? We all know they get read.

Since you believe in being pointed and telling me to get lost so will I be direct in return. Where you think I should take the thread is not of interest to me. I think it's quite important that critical voices are heard, whether on DL or elsewhere. DL is an easy target and I don't get cowed into submission easily.

And it wouldn't be hard for rational customers to find UA superior in many - although not all- ways. For instance UA's front-facing corporate presence is much better than DL's. It's less deceptive and more frank with their customers. That's widely acknowledge on FT and elsewhere by lots of frequent flyers other than me.

Your version of the "point of the forum" is also interesting. To serve as corporate patsy for DL? Hmmm.... Maybe you work for DL, or are a pass-rider.

I have more interest in this than just a pax or Medallion member or pass-rider. I'm a DL stockholder, for real, and I'd appreciate more corporate honesty from the executives. I don't mind if they want to give it to the SM Diamond Gamers, that's fine by me, but at least do it openly, and publish T&C that are respected. Tell us, for example that the redemption costs 38,750 miles. Which it factually does, using DL's own data they sent this evening.

5. lycidas1

lycidas1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It's not necessarily what you're saying (constructive criticism should be welcome), but how you're saying it. Being concise wouldn't hurt.