For Sale: One ticket to FTU-Seattle April 25-27 plus room reservation - if needed

Discussion in 'Seattle | April 25-27, 2014' started by marienewman50, Apr 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. marienewman50

marienewman50 Active Member

Status Points:
    Offering to sell it at my cost of $100. (once the ticket is sold I will contact FTU with your details and they will coordinate the official ticket transfer so you'll have a badge in your name or transaction can be handled through paypal account.)

I also have a room reservation for two at the Seattle Marriott, where the convention will be, at the special price of $99 per night. I have two nights booked (check-in Friday check out Sunday), but haven't paid for the room yet so would be happy to change the reservation name.

2. candicetravel

candicetravel Member

Status Points:
    Somehow I missed that my reservation didn't confirm. I'd be so relieved to take that room off your hands! Please email me at candicetravel@hotmail.com.

3. marienewman50

marienewman50 Active Member

Status Points:
    I ticket to FTU still available for purchase (through paypal?) Make offer!

4. jrap33

jrap33 Member

Status Points:
    1 ticket available for 100 or best offer. Also have a room at the Marriot at 99 per night but believe it is nontransferable... Thanks.

5. sesrin80

sesrin80 Active Member

Status Points:
    i have one ticket for transfer through paypal@99$ if intrested pm me