Following other users

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by DAS02135, Feb 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Meant in the least creepiest way possible...Is there a way to flag a user so you can see when he or she creates new threads?

I'm finding there are some people who start really interesting and/or useful discussions, and I'd like to be able to see when they create new ones without having to slog through all the forums.

I guess it would be similar the "Watched Threads" section under Forums, but instead be called "Watched Users"?

2soonold and Gargoyle like this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    If you "follow" them, then go to your news feed (hover the mouse over your name in the upper right of the screen and you'll see the news feed link) you'll see all their activity. I don't think you can filter it to just show their new threads.

kiwi likes this.
  3. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks Gargoyle.

I really like how this site incorporates a lot of the community-building elements of Facebook.

Gargoyle likes this.
  4. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    But with better and clear privacy features. FB, due to its size, has had to design itself so that it can be monetized. Randy has proven that he isn't driven by such issues.