Follow One Mile At A Time On Facebook

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 22, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    While I'm very active on Twitter and Instagram, I'm trying to work on improving the blog's Facebook page. I've had a blog Facebook page for quite a while now, but have done a horrible job managing it. It didn't even occur to me that posts weren't properly synching to the blog's Facebook page for a couple of months, even though they were showing up correctly on my end. So at least I've worked out those kinks, and posts should once again be displaying correctly. Ultimately the goal with the blog's Facebook page isn't to get as many people to "like" the page just for the sake of liking it, but to figure out how I can add more value there. I know a lot of people subscribe to the blog via email and aren't active on Twitter and don't use RSS feeds, and I think there's a lot of value to being able to get posts "live" instead of only once per day. That's because some of the best deals don't last very long, so seeing those "live" can be the difference between getting in on them and not. The post Follow One Mile At A Time On Facebook appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related Stories422 Million American Express Points For Buying Tea CupRichard Quest Samples New York To London MarketCouple Sent To El Salvador For World Cup

Continue reading...