Flying the A380 in Lufthansa First Class

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Flying the A380 in Lufthansa First Class – Introduction Lufthansa Business Class B737 Kraków to Frankfurt Lufthansa First Class Lounge (Pier B) Frankfurt Lufthansa Porsche Transfer Frankfurt Lufthansa First Class A380 Frankfurt to San Francisco Lufthansa A380 First Class Final Thoughts I was in Europe a little over two months during this summer, travelling all around and also visiting my family in Poland. I would fly somewhere for a couple of days (London, Edinburgh, Iceland, Dubai, etc) and then return to Poland and then fly somewhere else, etc. You can read all about my summer trips on the Trip Reports page and you can also read my Summer 2015 Travel Reflection. I was able to fly Lufthansa First Class on the Boeing 747-400 in late June from Seattle to Frankfurt, just before the discontinuation of the separate seat and bed First Class combination – so that’s how I got to... read more The post Flying the A380 in Lufthansa First Class appeared first on Travelling the World.

Continue reading...