Flying Lufthansa First Class using Miles & More miles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Oct 1, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Booking Lufthansa First Class using Miles & More miles is the only way you can book Lufthansa First Class more than around two weeks in advance. Lufthansa restricts their First Class award space to partner Star Alliance airlines and typically releases award space to those airlines about 14 days in advance. Reader Patrick asked the following question on my post, Flying the A380 in Lufthansa First Class: Can you elaborate a little more or maybe create a new post? What’s the best way to get points into Miles and More? (besides actually flying on LH) And about how far out can you book F using M&M. And last question… are the miles requirements less than what UA charges? I flew F once and REALLY want to do that again. I’m hooked! Thanks! Great question! Hopefully this post will answer it! Since Miles & More is Lufthansa’s (and many other airlines’)... read more
    The post Flying Lufthansa First Class using Miles & More miles appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post Flying Lufthansa First Class using Miles & More miles appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...