Flying Lufthansa First Class During World Cup!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Hallo van de Nederland! I would say good day, but for most people here that doesn't seem to be the case. Let me start off by saying that I'm not some crazy soccer nut. I've been Tweeting occasionally about the World Cup, and I've gotten a lot of responses along the lines of "since when are you a soccer fan?" The answer is only when it's convenient and my country is doing well -- I suppose you could call me a "bumper sticker" soccer patriot. ;) It has been exactly four years since I previously watched soccer. Ultimately I enjoy soccer a lot more than American football or baseball as it's more "continuous" (why bother having a clock in football when you stop it every six seconds?). So oddly I get really into soccer during the World Cup, and then don't give a crap again for another four years. The post Flying Lufthansa First Class During World Cup! appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesLufthansa 747-8 New Business Class Frankfurt to WashingtonAround the World on 90k Part I: Warsaw and Beijing with Nothing But a Passport and a Dream(liner)Last US Airways Star Alliance 90K: Introduction

Continue reading...