Flying into LAS on Southwest... Can I make my way over to the Presidents Club?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by hungarianhc, Mar 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. hungarianhc
    Original Member

hungarianhc Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think Southwest flies into Concourse B now (didn't they switch there from C?), and I think the Presidents Club is in Concourse D, and I know there's a train there, but... if my memory is serving me right, I don't think I can get from the Southwest terminal to the CO / UA gate area without going through security, right? I know I know... I could just fly UA, but c'mon $49 and fully refundable if my plans change - can't be beat! :p

2. RedM3Pilot
    Original Member

RedM3Pilot Gold Member

Status Points:
    You're going to be in LAS...no domestic lounge is worth it there, considering what's available in town. ;)

rggale and bakedpatato like this.
  3. hungarianhc
    Original Member

hungarianhc Silver Member

Status Points:
    Haha unless I'm on a 6AM flight and need to work all day, before meeting my girlfriend at the airport that evening, and cabbing to the hotel together! I mean c'mon that's about as legitimate of a reason as you can get!

Flyer1976 likes this.
  4. kingalien
    Original Member

kingalien Silver Member

Status Points:
    WN uses both B and C gates.

5. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Has it changed from GG CHECKPOINT, line 53??

The C & D gates are connected inside security at the tram lobby. But if you go out the "exit" side of the tram you have no choice but to leave the secure area. Go out the "entry" side and make your way back up to the checkpoint and you should be able to get around to the other trams and over to those gates.

The LAS Presidents Club is definitely one of the nicer ones in the system. Depending on how long you need to be at the airport it is a nice place to hang out.