Flying in India

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Dr Ankit Agarwal, Feb 22, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Dr Ankit Agarwal

Dr Ankit Agarwal New Member

Status Points:
    Jet airways is one of the finest airlines in this part of the world

2. sekarvm

sekarvm New Member

Status Points:
    Air India flights are comfortable - particularly more leg space

3. neelabm

neelabm New Member

Status Points:
    Yes Air India has more leg room but due to their constant strikes, there is hardly ever any guarantee that their flights will take off and the ground staff (administrative) are not very well trained, informed or professional.

As for Jet they do indeed offer good service and are polite, professional and well trained. I find that their prices are increasing really fast though. For long distance flights (international) they are good to fly with. For local flights around India Spice jet is better! Good size of seats on their carriers, Flights take off on time and staff are professional.

4. indroy

indroy New Member

Status Points:
    Jet is definitely better here. But GoIndigo and GoAir are better than Jet even, which is a surprise given that they are LLCs.

5. anupamsaroj

anupamsaroj New Member

Status Points:
    Jet Airways undoubtedly is the best airline in India.

6. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Welcome to milepoint, everyone! I see the Air India 777 here in Chicago almost every time I go to the airport. Beautiful livery, but I've never been on board to experience the service and comfort

7. prateep

prateep New Member

Status Points:
    Jet airways is the best for domestic and international..but low cost airline like Indigo is also very good for domestic!