Flying Etihad As An Etihad Elite Member And Etihad Economy Review

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Flying on an airline as an elite member of that program is always a helpful thing. Often, when we travel in business or first class, that elite card does not do that much to improve our overall experience. However, when traveling in economy, being an elite member can make all the difference. If you got in on the Etihad mistake fare sale, this may be of interest to you. Flying Etihad As An Etihad Elite Member Last year, Etihad had run a matching program to their Etihad Guest Gold status (middle tier). I had matched to it but had not heard back anything and assumed it was just denied. Fast forward a couple of months after that and I received my Etihad Guest Gold card in the mail. Etihad Guest Gold As an elite tier, Etihad Gold does not offer as much as one might think. For instance, when flying economy, passengers must pay to change to a seat with more legroom. That includes Gold members! That is not a... The post Flying Etihad As An Etihad Elite Member And Etihad Economy Review appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...