Fly To Australia For As Little As $2,100 For Two People [Qantas’ Amex Offer]

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This is quite possibly one of the largest Amex Offers that has come around and it is perfect for those wanting to travel to the land down under! American Express right now has an offer of $400 back on a $2,500 purchase at Qantas.com! Now, before you say that is a huge amount of money to have to pay for a ticket, let’s break this down to see what a great deal this actually is. Fly To Australia For As Little As $2,100 For Two People (Amex Offer) 2 Seats For As Little As $2,100 – In Economy?! Qantas has a decent economy product and I have many friends that have flown it and enjoyed it (I will get my chance in Qantas economy later this year – if a single business class seat doesn’t open first!). Contrary to what many people may think, traveling in economy, even long-haul economy, is not the end of the world! If that is what you are able to do with the miles and points... The post Fly To Australia For As Little As $2,100 For Two People [Qantas’ Amex Offer] appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...