Fly Short Emirates A380 First Class For $700 (or $1,045 R/T)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 27, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

When it comes to first class cabins, there are many people that want to fly different ones just to experience the uniqueness of it. With Emirates First Class on their A380, they offer one of the more unique perks for a premium airline cabin – a shower in the sky. It is really a cool thing to be sure (I got mine just after finishing my marathon in Dubai:) ) but obviously you don’t want to spend $700 just to take a shower. But, if you want to fly on the Emirates A380 First Class, this is definitely one of the cheaper (if not the cheapest) way to experience it without using miles. It is a short flight – 3 hours – but 3 hours is certainly enough time to take in all the bling of the Emirates First Class experience. If you opt for the roundtrip, you can book it for $1,045. That is obviously a much better deal. If you credit these miles to Alaska Air, you will receive... The post Fly Short Emirates A380 First Class For $700 (or $1,045 R/T) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...