Fly Emirates A380 First Class Short-Haul For As Low As $550 (Using Your Amex Offer For...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last year, I wrote about what I found to be the cheapest of routes aboard the Emirates A380 in First Class. Yes, that’s right – the one with the shower. It is only a 3 hour flight but if you ever wondered what it would be like to fly on that plane and happened to be in the area of Bangkok, Thailand, you can do it for as low as $550 one way! Fly Emirates A380 First Class For As Low As $550 Of course, this will not apply to many of you, but I know there are a lot of aviation geeks that get a kick out of flights like this for the sheer over-the-top bling and shower. I know I enjoyed my time aboard the Emirates A380 in first class a couple of years ago. Yes, you can fly it on miles using Alaska miles at a cost of 90,000 one way between the US and Dubai, but if you were in the area and wanted to spend a... The post Fly Emirates A380 First Class Short-Haul For As Low As $550 (Using Your Amex Offer For Emirates) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...