Fly&Dine’s Caption That Photo 8/12/14

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I have no idea when it started, but I have a thing for coming up with captions for photos. I love doing it. Perhaps it’s my past as a TV comedy writer. Perhaps it’s some faulty wire in my brain. Whatever it is, I could probably sit for hours coming up with funny captions for photos. In the hopes that you’re just like me, I’m introducing Fly&Dine’s Caption That Photo. Basically, I’ll post a photo with a few caption options underneath. You put your own captions in the comments and then we all collectively decide which one is the best. If you see one you like, just reply in the comments with something like “This one!” or “YES.” Sound good? GREAT. “Five bucks says they’re from Florida.” “Airports around the word are creating special ‘American Only’ lanes. To qualify, you need to prove your American citizenship with a valid passport, your finest pair of jean shorts, or a matching sweatsuit from Walmart.” “This is their formal wear.” Now it’s YOUR TURN! The post Fly&Dine’s Caption That Photo 8/12/14 appeared first on Fly & Dine.

Continue reading...