Eliminates a Really Useful Tool. Here’s What You Can Use Instead.

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

My favorite free source of flight availability data was, a site I explained how to use to find flights that have award availability, or even just seats available like when your flight gets cancelled and you want to find other plans to suggest to an airline instead of just relying on them to figure […] The post Eliminates a Really Useful Tool. Here’s What You Can Use Instead. appeared first on View from the Wing.

Continue reading...
  2. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

This sucks. Flightstats was one of the most useful tools available for the frequent flyer. It was effective, free, fast and most useful for all sorts of purposes from identifying irop options before talking to agents, on almost any airline, to gauging the likelihood of Avios redemptions opening up. It is the world that at least one of the Jeffs wants us to live in...i.e. dark, moist, and fed solely from their corporate bs depositer via DL.COM....

At least - for the moment - UA.COM expert mode still allows inspection of fare bucket availability on UA and partners inc. LH.