Flights To Europe For As Low As $450 For Select Cities – Still Here!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This is one of those things that I thought I had missed since I woke up to it already being written about (I am 7 hours ahead of EST) and figured it would be gone quickly. Well, it is still around and may work for some of you who want to get to Europe over the next several months. Check out this post at The Flight Deal for more cities and information. These fares vary based on departure and arrival cities and are valid on American Airlines, US Airways, and United Airlines. There are cities all over the US and Europe that are showing fares between the mid-$400s and $700 until May of 2015 (with the exception of December 15 – 23). These flights can be booked on the actual airline websites or using an OTA like Orbitz (which will give you the 24 hour cancellation). The best way to search is to use the ITA Matrix to bring out the best dates and cities. To see how to use that,... The post Flights To Europe For As Low As $450 For Select Cities – Still Here! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...