Flights no posting

Discussion in 'Flying Blue | Air France, KLM/Partners' started by mrsmortis, May 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. mrsmortis
    Original Member

mrsmortis Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've never had an issue with flights posting on flying blue and I wondered if it's just a fluke that I've had 2 segments not post in the last 2 weeks and it's those 2 segments that would get me Gold status.

Perhaps they just don't want to give out sky team elite plus status so they are making we work and wait to get it.

Roz.

jbcarioca likes this.
  2. mrsmortis
    Original Member

mrsmortis Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ok now I am getting annoyed.

3 out of the last four flights I have made have not posted. 2 were on AZ metal 1 on AF. Is anyone else having this problem?

jbcarioca likes this.
  3. ixs

ixs

Nah. Mine are posting with two days delay. But these were all on KL metal.

Last time I flew with KL/OK it took them two days to post the outbound KL leg and a week or so to post the outbound OK leg. Inbound it was two days for KL and 2 weeks for the OK leg...

Maybe just give it a bit time as these are AZ legs.

The non-posting of the AF leg however is strange...

mrsmortis and jbcarioca like this.
  4. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have the odd problem, but they are rare, and then they post within a week or so. I have never had a problem with AF/KL/DL

mrsmortis likes this.
  5. mrsmortis
    Original Member

mrsmortis Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've worked out what the problem is with the AZ flights:

AZ's online check in is chopping the last 2 characters off the end of my FF number! Now I need to remember to go to the desk every flight and make sure that it's correct. I should have expected something of the kind. After all every time I try to check in I get the warning from IE that the sites security certificate is out of date.

Still no idea about the AF one.