Flight Search Services

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by sancio, Apr 8, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. sancio

sancio Member

Status Points:
    Hello, I want to spread the word about our services and offer the opportunity to join my team.

Travelfinity is the personalized flight search service provider similar to Flightfox. Our Indiegogo page has an explainer video about Travelfinity and its benefits.

These are the main benefits of using Travelfinity:

1. Save money - We beat flight aggregator website prices by manually performing in-depth technical analysis.
    2. Conserve time - Browsing through flight search sites can be annoying and time-consuming. Travelfinity gives a peace of mind to focus on other aspects of the trip.
    3. Personalized service - We assign a travel expert who will build a perfectly tailored itinerary according to a client's needs and will guide through the booking process.

Our basis is some of the world's best travel hackers, and it's another reason I wanted to post here on InsideFlyer. I want to find a skilled flight search expert who would join us. And I think it's the perfect place to look for such individuals. If you're interested, please send me a message.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out,

Gediminas