I am happy to say that for the first time one of my flight reservations on shows upgrade pending status on the UA website. Unfortunately, I also noticed that the originating flight time showing a departure of nearly 2 hours later than I had originally booked it for. Taking the new flight at this time would cause me to arrive in Chicago over 1hr after the departure of my connection flight, which has not changed. This itinerary was booked through Orbitz as a Continental codeshare on United metal – so I could perhaps understand why I was not notified of this change. I am just lucky I caught it early (the outbound is scheduled for end of May). When checking the PNR on the continental website, I do get a red change notification – but only for a small change on the return flight, not the outbound illegal routing. While I assume I will have to call CO or UA to get this straightened out, what is the best way to proceed? Is there a possibility to work this to my advantage somehow? Could I make changes to the dates or routing of the itinerary? I booked this itinerary in attempt to maximize EQM and cpm. If there are changes to the itinerary, would I be able to receive original routing credit? Could I potentially change routing add a segment to increase my mileage? I would like to preserve my placement on the upgrade list – perhaps even increase my chances of an upgrade or bump. Thanks for any advice on how to proceed.