Flight help Seoul to Bali to Hanoi

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by iterfacio12, Oct 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. iterfacio12

iterfacio12 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Right now, I'm trying to find a good series of flights, Economy or Economy +, from and to the following locations, at the lowest price possible:
    Seoul (ICN) to Bali (DPN) on 31OCT. The earlier the flight the better.
    Bali (DPN) to Hanoi (HAN) on 08NOV. Preferred early to late afternoon flight out.
    Hanoi (HAN) to Seoul (ICN) on 12NOV. Preferred to get back to Seoul before 2200, but can be later.
    I've only been playing the points game since August of this year, even though I have traveled and flown extensively throughout the world the last six years, so I unfortunately don't have enough points to do any current redeeming for awards (only have 52,000 with Ultimate Rewards and 12,000 with United). I'm traveling primarily with my SO, so the tickets would obviously be for two.
    Thanks for any good suggestions!

2. olmangsr

olmangsr Silver Member

Status Points:
    Why don't you transfer some UR to united and book OZ,SQ,TG tickets?didnt check for award availability but I booked some recently and it was pretty decent....
    Wouldnt transfer to BA since you can only fly CX and covering this route would be very "milepensive" ...lol just made up a word:)

iterfacio12 likes this.