Flash Sale: 30% Off Sale Shoes And Many Points

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Shoes.com is a great source for any shoe you could want – casual, business, dress, athletic, etc. For me, I look at the running shoes whenever they have a sale as they have a great variety (not that it matters that much to me as I am a constant Asics Kayano man) and plentiful selection of colors and sizes. Combine that with a sale and it is a great place to shop. Of course, when you combine a sale with another 30% off, that is even better. Extra 30% Off Shoes At Shoes.com This is a flash sale – meaning it will expire at 2PM CDT today. That leaves very little time to get your decisions and shopping done. Of course, with a 60 day return period, your decisions do not have to be final! Details: 30% off sale items Use code 30EXCL at checkout to get the 30% off Sale is valid through 2PM CDT today! … Many Points Of course, you are not going directly to Shoes.com! If you go through one of... The post Flash Sale: 30% Off Sale Shoes And Many Points appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...