FL Trump For President Lounge

Discussion in 'Off Topic/Social' started by About Again, Aug 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

?

Who Will Win The US 2016 Election?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2017.
  1. Trump

20 vote(s)
    40.8%
  2. Hillary

18 vote(s)
    36.7%
  3. Biden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bernie

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. Jeb

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  6. Rubio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Walker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Kasich

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Rand Paul

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Carson

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    Illegal Commits Heinous Crimes, Still Can’t Be Deported
    By
    Candice Thomas
    -
    Aug 12, 2017

[​IMG]

Are you saying that, if you are on the run for long enough, you no longer have to answer for your crimes!?
    An illegal immigrant has been linked to a series of rapes in New York–but the federal government is unable to charge him, because his crimes happened too long ago.

Ronald Clare Greenland, 54, was linked to several rapes, dating back to the 1990s–after authorities collected his DNA for an unrelated crime last year.

Greenland first snuck into the United States illegally from his home country of Jamaica in the 1980s.

After serving multiple stints in prison–after committing a series of depraved crimes including car theft, arson, and assaulting a police officer–Immigration and Customs Enforcement finally deported him in 2009.

But at some point after 2009, Greenland returned to the United States. He was, eventually, deported a second time in 2015.

Somehow, Greenland was able to sneak back into the country a third time–where he continued his crime spree.

This past November, Greenland was arrested after cops spotted him breaking into a car dealership and attempting to pry the rims off a car in the lot.

Officers chased Greenland from the car dealership–and, when cornered, Greenland pulled out a knife and stabbed Police Officer David Sanchez multiple times in the chest.

Despite the extensive attack, Sanchez survived–but only because he was wearing a police-issue Kevlar vest.

After Sanchez’s stabbing, Greenland was swabbed for DNA. When authorities ran his DNA through their system, they discovered the shocking revelation: that Greenland’s DNA had been collected as evidence off a number of rape victims in the 1990s.

Horrifically, despite clear DNA evidence and a violent criminal in custody, the government is unable to charge Greenland for being a serial rapist. When the rapes were committed in the 1990s, the statute of limitations on sex crimes was only 5 years–which has long since expired.

However, authorities are still confident they can throw Greenland behind bars for another crime: the attempted murder of Officer David Sanchez.

“We’ve got him on attempted murder, so he’s looking at 25 years to life on that alone,” said Westchester County’s Deputy District Attorney, Paul Noto. “Chances are, he’ll die in prison.”

Share this:

satman40 likes this.
  2. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  3. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    On Thursday, President Donald Trump told reporters that his administration is drafting paperwork to officially declare the devastating opioid crisis a national emergency.

“The opioid crisis is an emergency, and I’m saying officially right now it is an emergency,” said the president, speaking outside his New Jersey golf club. “It’s a national emergency. We’re going to spend a lot of time, a lot of effort and a lot of money on the opioid crisis.”

We need to legalize marijuana..and let the drug dealers out of prison, we can solve the drug problem, no big deal, you in JA. man..

About Again likes this.
  4. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

TRUMP PENCE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

PUTTING ISIS ON THE RUN

Due to new policies adopted by the Trump administration, nearly a third of territory reclaimed from ISIS in Iraq and Syria since 2014 has been won in the past six months. When President Trump came into office he made the decision to delegate tactical decision-making authority to the commanders in the field, and that has made a key difference. Under this President, ISIS is on the run. We're rebuilding our military, restoring the arsenal of democracy, and once again giving our soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines, and Coast Guard the resources and training they need to accomplish their mission and come home safe.

[​IMG]

ADDRESSING THE OPIOID CRISIS

President Trump held a briefing this Tuesday addressing the growing opioid crisis. President Trump believes the best way to combat drug addiction and overdose is to prevent people from abusing drugs in the first place. The President is confident that by working with our health care and law enforcement experts, we will fight this deadly epidemic and the United States will win. Drug overdose is now the leading cause of accidental death in the United States, and opioid overdose deaths have nearly quadrupled since 1999. During President Trump’s campaign, he promised to fight this battle because, as President of the United States, his greatest responsibility is to protect the American people and to ensure their safety.

[​IMG]
    BREAKING RECORDS

On Monday, the Dow closed at a record high for the ninth day in a row! It's clear that President Trump's leadership is already making a remarkable difference. Since inauguration day, businesses have created more than ONE MILLION new jobs while the stock market continues to hit all-time highs.

[​IMG]
    BEING TOUGH AND DECISIVE

The United Nations imposed significant new sanctions on North Korea last weekend, in response to the dictatorship’s repeated ballistic missile tests. This combined effort to confront what is, among other things, the foremost national security threat to the United States, is a big win for President Trump. After many years of failure, countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough and decisive!

[​IMG]

VISIT OUR STORE

CONTRIBUTE

satman40 likes this.
  5. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    White House Senior Policy Advisor, Stephen Miller, defended President Trump’s new immigration bill using facts and reason -- and the Fake News Media was furious.

Liberal “journalists” were incapable of winning a debate on the facts, so they resorted to personal attacks and a sensationalist shouting match.

Miller said that if you were to ask most Americans outside of the D.C. bubble, they would call the President’s new immigration bill “common sense.”

Let’s settle the debate right now. It’s time to ask the American people...

Please take our Commonsense Immigration Survey to determine if most Americans would consider President Trump’s new immigration bill to be “common sense.” >>

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN,

Trump Headquarters

TAKE THE SURVEY ⇨

satman40 likes this.
  6. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just try to slip into Mexico,

Maybe we need to quit playing The National Anthem.

[​IMG]
    Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sat during the national anthem over the weekend, ahead of a Saturday preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals. (AP Photo/Rick Scuteri)

Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sat during the national anthem over the weekend, ahead of a Saturday preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals, the AP reports.

About Again likes this.
  7. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
  8. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hillary Rediscovers Religion And She’s Coming To A Pulpit Near You

By
    Adam Campbell
    -
    Aug 7, 2017
    Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

[​IMG]
    "Praise Soros from whom all money flows... Praise him, Podesta, here below..."
    Hillary Clinton has found a new hobby – religion. In an interview with Pastor Bill Shillady, Clinton confessed that she is looking to become ordained as a Methodist Minister. However, this may just be the latest in a long line of cynical attempt at rebranding herself – as Hillary plots to make yet another run at the Presidency.

The Atlantic reports that Clinton met Pastor Shillady during a photoshoot for the pastor’s recent book, “Strong For A Moment Like This” which is based on the daily devotionals he sent Hillary during the 2016 presidential campaign. Bits and pieces of Clinton’s conversation with Shillady indicated that she had always dreamt of joining the ministry, and identifies as an “old fashioned Methodist.”

Clinton’s has always claimed a close devotion to her religion – claiming as far back as 1994 that religion played a very significant role in her life. The 1994 interview with Newsweekrecounts that, “Long before [Clinton] was a Democrat, a lawyer, or a Clinton, Hillary Rodham was a Methodist. And that, say those who know her now as well as those who knew her when, is the way the First Lady is best understood. She thinks like a Methodist, talks like a Methodist and wants to reform society just like a well-Sunday-schooled Methodist churchwoman should.”

The Atlantic notes, “Now, as Clinton works to rehabilitate her public image and figure out the next steps after her brutal November loss, religion is taking a central role. After long months of struggling to persuade Americans that she is trustworthy, authentic, and fundamentally moral, Clinton is lifting up an intimate, closely guarded part of herself. There are no more voters left to lose. In sharing her faith, perhaps Clinton sees something left to win, whether political or personal.”

In her 1994 article, she claimed that she thinks abortion was morally wrong. This is a far cry from what she repeatedly said on the 2016 campaign trail, or indeed in any recent political memory.

During her 1994 Newsweek interview, she told Woodward that she thought “all the time” about becoming an ordained minister.

Talking about his new book of Hillary Clinton devotions, Shillady said, “It’s an inspirational book. I do not believe that she [Hillary] encouraged me to write this book in any way to change the image of her. She really found [the devotionals] so helpful to her in the midst of the contentious campaign that she felt that people would find some hope … from it.”

“Given her depth of knowledge of the Bible and her experience of caring for people and loving people, she’d make a great pastor” he continued. “No, she probably won’t go to seminary … no, she probably won’t pursue an official lay position in the Methodist church, like deaconess.”

He added, “I think it would be more of … her guest preaching at some point. We have a long history of lay preachers in the United Methodist Church.”

Would you listen to a sermon from Hillary Clinton? What would she preach about?

9. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    i say send him back to where he, or his parents came from.

10. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    Legal troubles[edit]
    In June 2008, Lynch pled guilty to a hit and run charge and had his driver's license revoked. Lynch was driving his 2008 Porsche Cayenne at 3:30 a.m. through Buffalo's bar district when he struck a woman in the street and failed to stop. When questioned, Lynch stated, "I didn't know my car had hit anyone or anything."[55]

Lynch was arrested on July 14, 2012, by the California Highway Patrol for DUI after he was observed driving erratically. He was reported to have registered a 0.10 on the Breathalyzer at Alameda County Sheriff's Office North County Jail in Oakland. He was incarcerated hours before hosting a youth football camp. A motion to dismiss the case was denied in November 2013, but in December the trial date was pushed back until after the NFL season. Lynch's attorney, Ivan Golde, accused the police of bending the truth and changing stories to try to convict Lynch.[56][57] The case was settled in February 2014 when Lynch pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of reckless driving.[58] Lynch received two years of probation and a $1,033 fine, and had to attend drivers' safety classes, but did not have his license suspended.[59]

Media[edit]

send him back to Africa

satman40 likes this.
  11. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    You will never get ahead trying to get even,,,and you must blend in wnd accept your surroundings,

Many spend more than they make, and then blame others.

I grew up never knowing we were poor, and we never expect others to feed us, that was what the garden was for.

Even today we still put out a garden, even though most of it gets given away.

All it take is a little extra work, with anything and you will have more than you need.,

About Again likes this.
  12. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    hear hear, just a little effort, hard work:)

when i was a kid i wld work 18 hr days for my family company four weeks , 7 days a week, one day/night/day, i worked a 36 hour straight shift. i started work at 7 years of age, on commission, 10% of what i sold at the stadiums...and proud of it.

i have no regrets.

when i was 19, i bought a house back in '85, for 85K, with no help from anyone else, bank financed it, and sold it two years later for 142K, a 67% return, i have bought, and sold many properties since.

i don't borrow form the banks these days, more lucrative to finance myself, and much more flexible. lots of property opportunities banks won't provide finance for, so limits the market for buyers:)

work hard, play hard, and enjoy.

my father has given enormous an mount of wealth away to the needy, with a foundation, and lots of employees working on exactly that, building hospitals, and schools in lots of countries, but as a kid of the depression, where his father, a blacksmith, couldn't always put food on the table, he always reminded me that beggars can't be choosers. truth.

don't give it away, teach them how to fish.

13. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Built my first one in 65, it is still standing, my goal was to build one every year.

Some times I did not make it, and some years we built 3, in 50 years I have had 3 evictions, Most of my tenants have been great people.

My wife and I have been very lucky, I day I expected the stick markets to be down, all my stocks are in the green,

Amazing how quick the demonstrations ended with no damage to the store fronts, the car was driven by an idiot

Trump seen it was shut down, Obama would have let it run in for days, and the damage would have been much greater,

Politicians and others are still playing the race card,

Germany had a similar problem, they shut it down, KKK BP, BLM are all hate groups.

About Again likes this.
  14. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    such a tiny minority, you'd think they cld start locking them up.

satman40 likes this.
  15. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
  16. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    Republicans at War
    Aug 14, 2017
    Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

[​IMG]

The Briefting, Vol. V, Issue 33 – This week:

• Trump at war with congressional GOP
    • Incumbent at risk in Alabama Senate primary
    • A credible challenger to Flake?
    Outlook

Republicans at war: There is a great deal of frustration in Republican-dominated Washington. Obamacare repeal has failed, and the great fear is that tax reform, infrastructure, and other initiatives could suffer the same fate.

President Trump angrily took to Twitter last week to lay the failure of Obamacare repeal at the feet of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. And the feeling is mutual. Trump is upset enough about current developments that he is preparing to distance himself from the congressional GOP if necessary.

What does it all mean? Not too much in electoral terms. If Republicans suffer in Trump’s first midterm, history suggests it won’t be due to lack of presidential support. President Obama committed himself to be as helpful to his party as possible in both of his midterms. Both turned out to be disastrous for Democrats, and Obama’s involvement only made things worse in each case. In fact, by 2014, when Obama had learned to limit his appearances to safe Democratic states, Democrats lost the governorships in Maryland and Maine, where he had shown up to campaign.

Similarly, voters will likely either reward or punish Republicans in 2018 based on Trump’s effectiveness or lack thereof. Any attempts to separate the Republican president from the Republican Congress will likely be in vain, for better or for worse. The Republican Party is Trump’s party now, just as the Democratic Party of 2010 was Obama’s party.

So the McConnell-Trump feud might make for exciting television — after all, McConnell’s wife is Trump’s secretary of Transportation — but most persuadable voters will likely view Republican-controlled Washington as one part of the same lot.

Manchin for Energy? The defection of West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice to the Republican Party could become more than just a public relations coup for President Trump.

It also means that the appointment of Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin to any position in Trump’s administration would result in an immediate gain of a Senate seat for the GOP.

Although there is nothing concrete at this point, Manchin’s name is already being floated by the White House as a potential replacement for Secretary Rick Perry, who would in turn move into the new vacancy at the top of the Department of Homeland Security.

Manchin denies any discussions are underway about such an appointment. But not only would he be a perfectly acceptable secretary for most conservatives, it would also provide him with an easy and graceful exit in a state where the voters have turned very sharply against the party that dominated for 80 years. Manchin told a local newspaper on August 7 that he does not “give a sh*t” about whether he is re-elected. If he gets an appointment, he won’t have to.

As the last genuinely popular Democrat in West Virginia, Manchin has to be favored for re-election from the outset if he runs. But 2018 won’t be an easy or pleasant race for him by any means. Republicans haven’t had trouble recruiting top-shelf candidates — their primary will feature a showdown between U.S. Rep. Evan Jenkins and Attorney General Patrick Morrisey.

Morrisey won re-election last year by a modest (by modern West Virginia standards) 10 point margin. Jenkins, a former Democrat, won nearly 70 percent in his district last year, which had been the most Democratic area in the state. Again, Manchin would be a favorite against either, but not a prohibitive favorite.

Senate 2017

Alabama: Even as they feud in public, one area where Trump and McConnell are definitely united is their common desire to elect appointed Sen. Luther Strange to a full term in the Senate seat he took over from Jeff Sessions earlier this year. McConnell’s Senate Leadership Fund has poured millions into the race already on his behalf, and Trump offered Strange, as he put it on Twitter, “my complete and total endorsement!”

Strange, however, has no easy path to the nomination. The first round of voting takes place Tuesday. A September 26 runoff is almost guaranteed. What’s not guaranteed is that Strange will actually make the runoff.

Former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore seems certain to finish first on Tuesday and secure his spot. But Strange finds himself in a tight competition for second place with Rep. Mo Brooks, a more traditional anti-establishment conservative candidate. One poll has the two within the margin of error, and Strange at just 22 percent — add ten points and that’s still a disastrous number for an incumbent. Brooks, who was a Ted Cruz supporter in 2016, has come under attack from Strange and from the Senate Leadership Fund for attacking Trump quite vigorously during the 2016 primary.

Strange’s problem goes back to a perception, whether it is fair or not, that he obtained his seat as a trade of favors with the scandal-plagued governor who was forced to resign earlier this year. As Alabama’s attorney general, he had been investigating former Republican Gov. Robert Bentley for using state resources to conduct an extramarital affair.

The revelation of the affair created a major scandal and even discussion of impeaching Bentley, but it had mostly died down by the time he was seeking a successor for Jeff Sessions, who had just resigned the seat to become Trump’s attorney general. The accusation — which Brooks is now laying thick once again as primary day approaches — is that Strange used his leverage over the governor to get a promotion to the U.S. Senate. A milder version is that the governor packed him off to Washington to get the heat off of himself, and that Strange should have known better than to cooperate in the process.

Of course, there’s no sign that Strange’s former office actually backed off of Bentley after Strange’s appointment. In fact, the appointment itself may have been what revived the issue to the point that Bentley was forced to resign. But this whole story explains why Strange, who had been a fairly popular elected official prior to this, is polling so poorly for an incumbent in a three-way primary.

The Senate GOP leadership has treated Strange like he’s an elected incumbent, surely in part because his vote has been critical at every turn in a Senate with just 52 Republicans.

House 2017

Utah-3: The race to replace former Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, is on. There isn’t any serious risk of a party switch to the Democrats, but Tuesday’s primary election comes down to three candidates with serious credibility in Provo.

In the pole position (which is to say, leading in the polls) is that city’s mayor, John Curtis. Former state legislator Chris Herrod is also running. And finally, Sarah Palin has endorsed Tanner Ainge, son of Celtics basketball star and BYU grad Danny Ainge.

Primary elections can be volatile, but think of Curtis as the favorite in this first-past-the-post race.

Senate 2018

Arizona: Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema has announced she is considering a challenge to vulnerable Sen. Jeff Flake, who already finds himself under pressure with a primary challenge on his hands from Kelli Ward. Flake’s criticism of President Trump could cut either way in a state where Trump did quite poorly compared to other Republicans.

Dorothy, we’re not in Ohio, Iowa or Wisconsin anymore.

You can sneer all you like at Sinema, the first avowedly bisexual member of Congress, but she has managed to hold on to a very competitive district now ever since she was first elected. Flake’s numbers are very weak, and he has gone out of his way to criticize Trump, potentially weakening his support with the base.

17. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    Advisor Desperately Tried To Warn Of Political War, McMaster Fired Him

What Did He Say?

[​IMG]

18. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    Advisor Desperately Tried To Warn Of Political War, McMaster Fired Him
    By
    Adam Campbell
    -
    Aug 14, 2017
    Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

[​IMG]

"You won't mind if I stock your entire administration with your enemies, right Donald?"
    Ousted White House National Security Council (NSC) officer warns that enemies of President Donald Trump, especially far left anarchists and Antifa, are actively involved in promoting political warfare across the nation – all in an effort to drive Trump from the White House.

Rich Higgins, the recently dismissed director at the National Security Council, claims that a seven-page memorandum created back in May warned of a propaganda campaign against the populist president by Islamists, Marxists, far left anarchists and Antifa.

“The Trump administration is suffering under withering information campaigns designed to first undermine, then delegitimize and ultimately remove the president,” Higgins states.

“This is not politics as usual but rather political warfare at an unprecedented level that is openly engaged in the direct targeting of a seated president through manipulation of the news cycle,” he said.

Higgins was fired just last month, for writing the memo. An army veteran and former Pentagon official, Higgins specialized in irregular warfare. According to him, the propaganda attacks should not be mistaken for the usual political attacks or media bias.

The former White House aide blamed the administration for failing to take any decisive measures against these subversive activities.

“The White House response to these campaigns reflects a political advocacy mindset that it is intensely reactive, severely under-inclusive and dangerously inadequate to the threat,” he said. “If action is not taken to re-scope and respond to these hostile campaigns very soon, the administration risks implosion and subsequent early departure from the White House.”

Higgins was dismissed on July 21, by Deputy National Security Adviser Ricky Waddell, after the memo came to light, partly due to an internal search for leaks.

The former US army officer’s dismissal along with two other conservatives from the agency, has sparked political infighting and allegations that National Security Adviser HR McMaster is stalling Trump’s agenda, and even working from within to oppose the President. He has further been accused of attempting to resurrect key policies of the Obama-era.

Derek Harvey, who was dismissed alongside Higgins, reportedly complained to McMaster recently, regarding the large number of officials from the Obama administration who continued to retain their positions at the NSC. However, he was told that he has a “leadership problem.”

Another White House official who is close to the matter, believes that McMaster is attempting to clear out anyone from the NSC who is pro-Trump. The source further claims that McMaster is slow-rolling orders from President Trump that he doesn’t necessarily agree with.

For now, a possible candidate for the position of National Security Adviser is the current CIA director Mike Pompeo, considered to be far more loyal to Trump.

19. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
  20. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  21. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    News out of the city of brotherly shove tonight. In the continuing whitewashing of history. There is a call to remove the statue of a revered mayor. A life long democrat in a democrat controlled cesspool.

satman40 and About Again like this.
  22. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    it's pretty sad what's going on, one thing is the idiots from overseas attacking, now we have such unnecessary domestic turmoil because we have a President that has stock market breaking records, unemployment on the completely right trajectory, managing illegal immigration like Bill Clinton wld have loved to achieve. and the success continues.

23. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    Clinton’s Dark Money Groups Inciting National Unrest
    By
    Adam Campbell
    -
    Aug 15, 2017
    Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

[​IMG]

Don't you get it? There is no amount of money you can spend to make people vote for you...
    Hillary Clinton, who spent nearly $1 billion dollars just to lose to Donald Trump in the 2016 election, spent an additional $800,000 in campaign funds to start her own “#Resistance” group – Onward Together.

This past May, following the formation of the political action group, Clinton announced that she will be a “part of the resistance.” Onward Together will fund various “resistance” groups that may be able to directly counter President Donald Trump with protests – in other words, violence, riots and civil unrest.

According to Onward Together’s mission statement, the organization exist to encourage, “people to organize, get involved, and run for office” in order to advance, “progressive values and work to build a brighter future for generations to come.”

Filings made with the Federal Election Commission reveal that Clinton’s campaign, Hillary for America, sent $800,000 from campaign funds to the organization on May 1.

Earlier this year, it was also reported that Clinton has been feverishly working with big money donors and democratic power players behind closed doors to reward those organizations that came out to support her in her 2016 bid.

Several liberal groups including Run for Something, Swing Left, and Emerge America are known recipients of funds from Onward Together, according to one of Clinton’s aides.

“From the Women’s March to airports across the country where communities are welcoming immigrants and refugees to town hall meetings in every community, Americans are speaking out like never before,” Clinton told supporters in May. “I believe more fiercely than ever that citizen engagement at every level is central to a strong and vibrant democracy.”

“In some cases, we’ll provide direct funding to these organizations. For others, we’ll help amplify their work and do what we can to help them continue to grow their audiences and expand their reach.”

The unruly town hall events Clinton spoke about were by supported another one of the resistance groups, Indivisible, that she said she would back. For the town hall events, Indivisible collaborated with a group, Town Hall Project, which was also started by a former Clinton aide.

The Town Hall Project itself is linked with several other liberal groups. Former Clinton campaign manager John Podesta’s organization’s advocacy wing, Center for American Progress Action Fund, has also collaborated with the Town Hall Project on a number of anti-trump events.

Because Onward Together has been registered as a nonprofit organization, and is able to receive unlimited anonymous donations from George Soros.

satman40 likes this.
  24. About Again

About Again Gold Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

The resolution of racial discord can only be achieved peacefully and lawfully. Rabble battling each other in the streets is not America.
    - James Woods -
    Law and order must be restored in this nation, not matter who the rioters are!

[​IMG]

satman40 likes this.
  25. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Baltimore is removing all Civil war statues, the Lincoln Memorial was defaced last nights,

The Colts moved out many years ago..

Let Baltimore have some fun, as it burns down,,

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017 at 10:44 AM
    About Again likes this.