Five Hotel Scams Which Could Ruin Your Next Hotel Stay?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 5, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

As both an experienced traveler and originally from the city of New York, I consider myself fairly astute in protecting myself from scams where my intuition typically never fails to alert me when someone is trying to pull a fast one over on me — and I am constantly thankful for that. “You might assume that you would see a scam coming from a mile away, but the tricksters these days have gotten increasingly clever”, warns editor Brittany Jones Cooper of Yahoo! Travel pertaining to five hotel scams which could ruin your next hotel stay... ...and in that article, she shows five scams which you could encounter in your next stay in a hotel room — and I have to admit, I had never thought about some of them, as I fortunately have never been the subject of a scam in a hotel room. The subheads and the quotes in this article — unless otherwise noted — were written by Brittany Jones Cooper; but the comments are mine... The post Five Hotel Scams Which Could Ruin Your Next Hotel Stay? appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...