Five Different Airlines YYZ-SEA-GEG-DEN-BOS-YTZ part 10

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by canadensechris, Feb 12, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. canadensechris

canadensechris Active Member

After a great visit in Boston, we went back to Logan to catch our Porter flight to YTZ aka Billy Bishop. We took the Silver Line back to the airport. This time going to the airport you have to pay the fare (which was 2.50…if I remember correctly). This time we departed out of Terminal E. It also housed BA, Virgin Atlantic, and Lufthansa. It was a small terminal, but it was nice not to have to wait in line. There is always an advantage when not flying out of an airline’s hub..i.e. long lines. There was a line for TSA but it moved. There were a few duty free shops and other places to eat, but overall Terminal E is small. I noticed on the terminal map that E and C are connected. Though, it took some investigating because lack of signage, we made our way to C and some other eating options.

We made our way back to the gate and relaxed. It looked like it was going to be a full flight. Finally it was time for an ontime boarding.

Porter Airlines
    Flight 946
    Dep 1720
    Actual 1728
    Arrival 1905
    Actual Arrival 1855
    1 hour 27 minutes
    Capture19_51_35 by canadense
    Capture19_51_42 (1) by canadense

We boarded our Q400 through a jetbridge which was great! I am not sure who does the ground crew service in BOS. We were greeted by a professional looking flight attendant dressed in a nice uniform with a neck scarf. We found our seats, stowed our carryons in the overhead and got comfortable for our trip to YTZ. We were in row 5.
    IMG-20130102-00208 by canadense
    IMG-20130102-00212 by canadense

IMG-20130102-00219 by canadense