First SKL in India

Discussion in 'Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer' started by SQ LPP, Aug 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. SQ LPP
    Original Member

SQ LPP Gold Member

Status Points:
    SilverKris Lounge opens in New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport

From 1 August 2012, PPS Club and KrisFlyer Elite Gold members can enjoy the SilverKris Lounge at the Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal 3 (International Wing, Level 3)*. The first SilverKris lounge in India, decked out in warm soothing hues with timber and marble accents, offers a welcoming haven for members, as well as Singapore Airlines First and Business Class passengers.

PPS Club and KrisFlyer Elite Gold members can look forward to a selection of hot meals, light snacks and beverages while being entertained with popular cable channels being screened on two LED televisions. Internet access terminals and complimentary wireless Internet connectivity are also available.

*The SilverKris Lounge opens daily four hours before the departures of SQ405 and SQ407, between 0355-0755hrs and 1925-2325hrs.

2. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm guessing still no love for Star Golds?

Though it is enough incentive to make my next India trip on SQ ex-DEL :). I usually have to make a trip out to DEL or BOM anyway, so might as well fly into DEL early and hit the lounge starting at 7:30pm for night flight.

3. SQ LPP
    Original Member

SQ LPP Gold Member

Status Points:
    Why do you say no love for Star Golds? I have no info about the exact lounge access in DEL. But from the other SKL worldwide (with SKL at Changi as an exception), *Gs are welcome at SKL in BKK, LHR, AMS (before closed), SYD, HKG as examples. :)
    Please do report back when you happen to depart from DEL. :)

4. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Will this be open for use by pax on other *A flights? Like LH pax?