First LOT (787!) flight in J

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by guberif, Dec 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Booked my first TATL miles flight, in J, on LOT Polish for the wife and I. First of all, thank you for all of the help on MP learning this craft! It's finally gonna pay off (and maybe my wife will understand this hobby of mine!). Flying their new 787 in April. DEN-ORD-WAW-ORD-DEN. A couple of questions for everyone:

-Since I'm flying UA F (DEN-ORD), LO J (ORD-WAW-ORD), and UA J (ORD-DEN...3 class 777), do I get access to any UA lounges at DEN or ORD?

-Does anyone have experience flying LO on UA miles? I don't have seat assignments and am hoping to book them ahead of time. (UA can't do it through their site).

Thanks so much!

2. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    You have to assign seats through the operating carrier. Assuming, of course, LOT stays in business long enough for you to actually fly. :D

3. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm looking for some advice (or experience) on how to book them through LOT.

4. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    Call them?

edekba likes this.
  5. Golden Toque

Golden Toque Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm going to assume you booked your flight through united... If so, call them and ask them for your LOT record locator. With that you can try selecting a seat online, or calling them... Makes it easier with that info!

Not sure it can be done online, but doesn't hurt to try!

Enjoy the trip!

HaveMilesWillTravel and guberif like this.
  6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    United.com might show the operating carrier's record locator as well. It's worked reliably for me for a few different carriers recently. And the Android mobile app displayed them as well.

Golden Toque likes this.